Visit the SWS 2020-2021 Logistics and Parent Information website to learn how SWS is working to mitigate risks related to COVID-19 on our campuses.
We are all leaders and the justice that we long for requires collective action and coordinated efforts.
Visit our Community Connection website for resources, inspiration, and ideas.
Wonder, reverence and joy are at the heart of our early childhood program. Experiences are enriched with outdoor exploration, painting, gardening, cooking and working with natural materials.
Students engage holistically in our integrated curriculum through academic inquiry, story, music, art, movement and nature—developing both their intellectual and creative abilities.
Thoughtful, in-depth morning lesson blocks provide time and space to explore subjects deeply. Afternoons include world languages, music and movement.
Students engage in a rich array of rigorous courses in the humanities, math, science and the arts. We foster curiosity, compassion, healthy relationships, emotional maturity and confidence.
- Early Childhood
- Grade School
- Middle School
- High School
- Beyond SWS
- Oct 17All-School Virtual Open House- Grade School Campus, Kindergarten and Preschool Classrooms and Huckleberry Hall
- Nov 21All-School Virtual Open House- Grade School Campus, Kindergarten and Preschool Classrooms and Huckleberry Hall
- Dec 3Sibling Admission Application Deadline
- Jan 4Financial Aid Application Deadline for Returning Families
- Jan 9All-School Virtual Open House- Grade School Campus, Kindergarten and Preschool Classrooms and Huckleberry HallView Community Events
"SWS provides an inspiring curriculum with artistry and academic challenges woven together and I feel confident that my teenagers will be fully prepared for college and the world."High School Parent
"Watching my son’s graduating class last year, I realized how incredibly powerful experiencing the entire curriculum is for the development of the child’s whole being. It was palpable."Alumni Parent