Submit an online inquiry here so that we will have your information to notify you of important admission events and dates.
Come to an open house and/or register for a school tour. The admission event schedule can be found here.
Like many area schools, Seattle Waldorf School uses web-based Ravenna to facilitate our admissions applications. Through Ravenna, you will be able to complete the core application and supplemental forms (such as teacher evaluations and parent/guardian statements) online.
Create a Ravenna account, select Seattle Waldorf School (even if you are interested in the Three Cedars campus), and complete your application.
After we have received your completed application, we will contact you for your campus preference and to discuss the next steps in the admission process.
Delegate your child’s teacher/class instructor to fill out a teacher evaluation via Ravenna (be sure to allow teachers plenty of time to complete this step).
Submit the Request for Records to your child’s current school (for applicant to grades 1-12).
When your application is complete, the admission office will contact you to arrange the next steps in the process.
- For preschool applicants, a one-hour parent interview will be scheduled.
- For kindergarten applicants, a one-hour parent interview will be scheduled upon completion of your application.
- For first grade applicants, a 40-minute parent interview and child assessment will be scheduled during the school day.
- For applicants to grades 2-12, a student visit day and parent and student interview and assessment will be scheduled to take place during the school day.
- December 8, 2016: Sibling Application Deadline
- January 12, 2017: Admissions Application Deadline
- February 9, 2017: Financial Aid Applications Due
- February 24, 2017: High School Admission and Financial Aid Notifications Mailed
- March 7, 2017: High School Enrollment Agreements/Deposits Due
- March 17, 2017: All Other Admission and Financial Aid Notifications Mailed
- March 28, 2017 by 12:00: All Other Enrollment Agreements/Deposits Due