We are here to help with every step of the process. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Like many area schools, Seattle Waldorf School uses web-based Ravenna to facilitate our admissions applications. Through Ravenna, you will be able to RSVP for events and complete the core application and supplemental forms (such as teacher evaluations and parent/guardian statements) online.
Submit an online inquiry here so that we will have your information to notify you of important admission events and dates.
Come to an open house and/or register for a school tour. The admission event schedule can be found here.
Create a Ravenna account, select Seattle Waldorf School, and complete your application.
After we have received your completed application, we will contact you for your campus preference and to discuss the next steps in the admission process.
Delegate your child’s teacher/class instructor to fill out a teacher evaluation via Ravenna (be sure to allow teachers plenty of time to complete this step).
Submit the Request for Records to your child’s current school (for applicant to grades 1-12).
When your application is complete, the admission office will contact you to arrange the next steps in the process.
- For preschool and kindergarten applicants, a 45-minute parent interview will be scheduled upon completion of your application.
- For first grade applicants, a 40-minute parent interview and child assessment will be scheduled during the school day.
- For applicants to grades 2-12, a student visit day and parent and student interview and assessment will be scheduled to take place during the school day.
- December 5, 2019: Sibling Application Deadline
- January 16, 2020: Admissions Application Deadline
- February 6, 2020: Financial Aid Applications Due
- February 21, 2020: High School Admission and Financial Aid Notifications Mailed
- February 28, 2020: High School Enrollment Agreements/Deposits Due
- March 20, 2020: All Other Admission and Financial Aid Notifications Mailed
- March 27, 2020: All Other Enrollment Agreements/Deposits Due