A Strong Foundation
While our Kindergarten program is pre-academic, children develop a strong foundation for elementary-age learning through various activities:
- Imaginary play encourages self-motivated learning.
- Circle time and storytelling provide the basis for language arts.
- Exposure to the natural world offers an introduction to the life sciences.
- Artistic activity fosters creative problem solving and the development of integrated life skills.
- Rhythmic games, songs, and movement create relationships with space, numbers, and mathematics.
In our two-year Kindergarten program with multi-age classrooms, our teachers lead by example, and the children learn naturally through healthy imitation. The room is warm, colorful, cared for and filled with nature’s beauty—a place where kids let their imaginations soar while feeling nurtured and secure.
When and Where?
Half-day and full-day classes are available at all of our campuses for children who turn 4 by June 1.
Meadowbrook Campus, 2728 NE 100th St, Seattle, WA 98125
Kinderhaus Campus, 4919 Woodlawn Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
- Monday – Friday, 8:15 am – 3:00 pm
- After-School Care available until 5:00 pm
- Class size: 18-20 children + one teacher + one assistant (in each of three classes)