Staff, faculty, and students are working together to build a book collection that not only reflects the school community, but also is reflective of our global community. The library will be a mirror for every one of our students to see themselves, and also a window to different ways of being.
The library is grateful to receive material and monetary donations. Please see our Library Wish List and Donation Policy for more information.
Special Event—Pop-Up Book Shop
Join us December 13–20 for a Scholastic Pop-Up Book Shop to benefit the SWS Library. The Library will receive 50 percent of the proceeds from Book Shop purchases. Visit the Library at the following times:
- Friday, December 13: Teacher Sneak Peak; Evening Parents-Only Event to be Announced
- Saturday, December 14: Winter Faire — sales at Library and booth, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 16: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m., 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 17: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m., 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 18: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 19: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m., 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 20: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m., 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Visit our online catalog (Currently under development)